Virtual Work Desk Blogroll
In the recent years, the use of social media has been revolutionized in ways that opened new doors for anyone who wants to have their goods or services available to the world. Utilizing the various platforms of social media as part of your marketing scheme is a very popular and valuable option nowadays. Social networking is one of the examples of social media sites that you can use for your business Twitter is among the social networking sites that you can choose from which can immensely help you in expanding your business. It is a micro-blogging platform that is used almost every day by millions around the world to exchange message and share interests. This fact alone is enough to give you a reason why you have to make it as a part of your marketing plan. It is very powerful when you know how to take advantage of it and it plays a vital role in the online economic industry.
Here are the 5 best suggestions I can provide you to profitably use Twitter for your path to success:
Say Hello to the world with a good profile page. Creating a good profile page that is informative will give people the impression of who you are and what you represent. Try to make it unique to catch attention so you can easily promote your product.
Choose and get to know who you follow. Taking time to consider who you want to follow will reap good rewards. Follow the right people because they are great online community builders and may lead you to more people that can become good prospects.
Maintain quality and consistency. Be active but make sure you share useful information and respond to conversations appropriately. Also know when to present your product so people will pay more attention. When they want to discuss your product, listen to them and learn from what they need.
Know how Twitter works and be updated. Something only becomes useful when you understand how it works and how you can use it to your advantage. Also there are a lot of tools that you can find valuable and future additions that will help promoting your business more convenient.
Let your presence be known. This is only achievable if you follow the previous tips and if you are patient enough to work for it. Consistency and quality are always important when you want to be noticed in these types of sites
When you start a business, you don’t only aim for profits but you also dream of making it grow. The desire to develop your venture to be more than what it was from the start is a deciding factor on how you manage and run it. Your goal is the very foundation in which you will build your business and the driving force that will help you find effective methods and marketing strategies to bring you to the top. Growing your business takes a lot of passion, time and effort. When social media started to impact the world of trade and industry, it has become a very dominant tool to give all businesses the chance not just to grow but to develop and improve. Learn how to use it wisely so it will become a way for you to reach your dreams.
Anything you need to know about using Twitter? Comment below or subscribe to our newsletter to get updates on making your business thrive in the digital landscape.
If you are running your own online business or building up your online career, you know how hectic it is in making sure you have everything covered. You always hope that every visitor in your website can turn into a prospect and every single client will become a loyal customer. However, you know this is easier said than done and time is running out everyday.
This is where you have to realize you need to start delegating your tasks so you can focus more on the aspects of your career/business that really needs your attention. With so many things to do, you can accomplish them all and instantly regain your personal time, with a Professional Virtual Assistant who is skilled at performing the specific duties you need. But what tasks can you really start assigning to them? Below are the some of those tasks Virtual Work Desk VAs can do:
- Check and respond to website e-mail and make changes/updates
- Conduct surveys and follow-up submission
- Convert files in various formats
- Create and or organize simple Business Presentations
- File and organize documents through Dropbox, Evernote and other file-sharing (online) platforms
- Internet research
- Manage and organize emails as well as send out communications
- Organize your diary and your calendar
- Prepare business documents
- Poster and Brochure Creation
- Set up meetings / webinars and schedule/manage appointments
- Setup Profile and support for social media accounts
- Set-up and maintain your email auto responder
- Type from dictated materials and transcribe
- Perform other administrative and personal activities as requested
AS A MARKETING ASSISTANT
- Brainstorm ideas and strategies
- Build and Maintain Branding of Social Media Accounts
- Conduct Affiliate Marketing
- Conduct and manage Email Marketing Campaigns via auto responder
- Conduct Competitive Analysis of Competitors
- Create and or organize Logo Design and Branding
- Create slideshow presentation
- Design and Create campaign materials like flyers, leaflets, brochures, etc.
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Direct Social Network Setup & Maintenance
- Handle correspondence with advertising vendors
- Help implement a marketing plan
- Manage Affiliate Marketing & Management
- Monitor campaign analytics
- Organize Conference/Exhibit Management
- Organize direct mail broadcast
- Organize Drip marketing campaigns
- Organize Marketing Events
- Organize Online Promotions
- Provide online marketing support
- Take Charge of Social Media Marketing
- Update advertising report and/or advertising budget report
ONLINE AND OFFLINE SEO (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION)
- Article Submission
- Blog commenting
- Create title tags, meta tags, meta description, keywords for SEO
- Forum Posting
- Monitor web statistics/running reports
- Perform Keyword Research for Google ranking
- Perform Social Bookmarking
- Perform Web Analytics
- Search Engine Submission
- Set up and Monitor Web Traffic Analytics
- Spearhead Link Building Services
- Supervise SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Blog Writing
- Content Writing for your website
- Create Information Product/E-book Development
- Create Reports
- Oversee Forum & Online Discussion Group/ Networking
- Perform Forum Posting
- Perform Webpage Sales Copywriting
- Post Forum and Blog Comments
- Write Essays or Feature Articles
- Write E-zines & Online Newsletters
- Write Press Releases/Product Reviews
AS A TELEMARKETER/ SALES ASSISTANCE
- Confirm details of names to provide free information
- Do cold calling and get contact details to get leads
- Follow-up Leads
- Keep in touch with clients
- Perform sales calls
- Provide customer support
More and more people are depending on the internet to keep them up to date or to search for information about specific services that they need. The existence of web hosting sites, social media and other networking platforms has encourage and prompt entrepreneurs and businesses to look at the web in a different way and revolutionized its various applications. For any entrepreneur right now, it would be a big mistake if you fail to take advantage of the numerous social applications that can boost not only the popularity of your business but also reach a more targeted audience for your goods and services. If you are planning to put your business online then you have to make the most out of social media as part of your marketing scheme.
A great social media platform to start using is Google Plus. This is a social networking platform by one of America’s internet service multinational corporation. Google Incorporated operates Google Plus and since they have over a million servers in data centers all throughout the world, you can expect them to be considered as a respected and credible provider when it comes to software and such technologies. It is then a must that you create your own Google Plus account as a way to promote your business on the web.
Here are the four strategies that will improve your Google Plus account:
Make your profile a plus. When people want to check you out the first thing that they see is your profile page. If it is not fascinating enough then most likely they will not add you in their circles. Add pictures that describe your passion and links that will give them an idea of who you are and what you are doing. Put in some personal information to add credibility.
More circles the better. This is not about adding more people to your circle but rather join other circles. The advantage with having more circles is that the community you join will have what you are sharing up on their wall as well. However for this to happen they need to add you first. To successfully get them to do this, you have to make your page and account worthwhile by creating quality content, and having a wall that contains interesting things that will persuade them to share on their walls as well.
Be an active user. If you want people to know who you are or have them feel your presence, then you have to be active. You can do this by posting frequently and plussing more than one page on a weekly basis. Aside from letting them see you as active and up to date, this will also get you in tune with other active users who might lead you to more circles. Take time to look for stuff in the web that will interest people so that what you share will be given its due attention.
Follow who follows you. Maintaining good relationship in your circles pay a lot. Not only will it create a respectable image but it will give you a chance to be recommended. This will in turn increase the value of your account.
There are a lot of sites right now that promotes social networking. You have to be smart to choose one that is reliable so it can give your business relevance in search engine programs. Since a lot of online services understand the value of using Google Plus, it won’t come as a surprise if your competitors have their accounts as well. To ensure that you are doing better than they are, just follow the steps above.
In case you need help in creating and managing various social media platforms, feel free to contact us. We have our own social media marketing specialists ready to help you right away. Please feel free to also post your questions on the comment section below and we will be happy to give you free advice.